Small Talk

Saturday, January 27, 2007

bendy bendy

Private yoga lessons are awesome! I feel soooo stretchy right now. A.M. who led yoga sessions for a small group of us while we were in Bali agreed to hold sessions with me right at home. So I pushed the dining room furniture out of the way and off we went. Now if only I can get J.D. to join me - he's being resistant...

Speaking of...he's off at his bachelor's party weekend of fun and torture. Jer flew in on Thursday night and the craziness began yesterday. I've been enjoying the apt. to myself and have been super motivated to get things done. After this post I'm going to tackle the bedroom closets... (Yeah...I never did get around to hiring that cleaning service...maybe after the wedding once a few more things are paid off!).

Not much else to report...work is busy as usual and life is extra wild right now with all the wedding planning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home