slob alert
I'm seriously thinking about calling one of those house cleaning services and hiring them to come in and clean our apartment once every couple of weeks. Is that crazy?!
When I was younger, I thought only super rich people (or super lazy people!) hired someone to come in and clean their house. But now I see it as a solid and rational investment - a decision to be made by two people who work collectively over a 100+ hours a week.
There is value in paying for a clean house - not only do you get freshly vacuumed carpets and sparkly countertops, but you also gain a few hours of your life back.
Ok the truth - I already submitted some online estimate forms for a few (environmentally sensitive) cleaning services during my lunch break today. Oh the guilt of a modern woman...


2 Comments:
Can you please send those forms my way? I think it's a great idea! Especially for those things that you normally hate to do, or just don't do in my case, like clean the oven and scrub in dark corners.
Serisouly I think having someone else come in once a month and dust on top of the fridge and scrub behind the toilet bowl would make me a happier, kinder person. I'll email you the link :)
Post a Comment
<< Home